3Cross is a square-shaped, dynamic and vibrant footwear. This has been designed for those working outdoors on irregular surfaces.
3Cross belongs to the 3D generation. This shoe therefore has 3 different PU injected layers with relative densities, each specialized to maximize comfort, anti-slip and foot stability.
Some of these models are also equipped with an ant torsion insert to guarantee further support to the foot at every step.
- GIASCO K2 S3 CI
CE UNI EN ISO 20345:2012 S3 CI SRC
- High shoe, anti-scratch back leather WRU thickness 1,8-2,0 mm.
- Highly perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining.
- Reinforced heel area STABILITY SUPPORT in PU.
- Shoe with refracting fabric insert. Soft, lined and padded tongue.
- COMPLETELY METAL FREE SHOE
- TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568
- MIDSOLE flexible antiperforation composite fabric according to EN 12568
- SOLE 3 CROSS three-densities polyurethane antistatic, resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC
- ANTI TORSION insert in the sole to assure stability on uneven ground
- INSOLE MEMORY, three-materials extracomfort insole with soft latex Memory no-stress in the heel zone and in the bending point, resistant to the body pressure. Perspiring, removable, anatomic, absorbing, antistatic and antibacterial. CI cold insulation of sole complex -17°C
- Size 39-47 Shoe weight Sz 42 gr. 585
- Product Info