GIASCO THOMSON SB FO E P CI WRU
CE UNI EN ISO 20345:2012 SB FO E P CI WRU SRC
- High shoe, WRU back leather and heel with anti-scratch back leather thickness 1,8-2,0 mm., with refracting fabric insert.
Perspiring and abrasion resistant fabric lining.
Soft, lined and padded tongue.
COMPLETELY METAL FREE SHOE
- TOECAP 200J polymeric composite non-thermic according to EN 12568
MIDSOLE flexible antiperforation composite fabric according to EN 12568
SOLE 3 CROSS three-densities polyurethane dielectric, resistant to hydrolysis ISO 5423:92, to hydrocarbons and to abrasion, anti-shock and anti-slipping SRC
– The bottom of the shoe, within some limits (no humidity, it doesnt concern the upper), offers electrical resistance against tension up to 1.000V – M Ω > 1.000
– Electrical resistance: CSA Z195-14 Canadian standard increase 1 kV/sec – voltage 20.000V /60 hz – duration 1 minute
– Electrical resistance: ASTM F2413-11 standard increase 1 kV/sec voltage 20.000V/60 Hz duration 1 minute
Electric flow requirement less than 1,0 mA
ANTI TORSION insert in the sole to assure stability on uneven ground
INSOLE DIELECTRIC, removable, anatomic, absorbing, insulating and perspiring
FO sole resistance to hydrocarbons
E energy absorption on seat region
P antiperforation midsole
CI cold insulation of sole complex -17°C
Size 38-47 Shoe weight Sz 42 gr 600