Ultra-comfortable and technical, Tracker provides protection from all mechanical risks and also chemical risks, making it unique in the safety glasses range.
TRACKER II BOLLE SAFETY GLASSES CLEAR LENS
- Upper protection
- Removable foam reinforcement with indirect ventilation
- Lower protection
- Removable adjustable strap
- Side ventilation
- Weight: 52g
- Chemical risk – Large dust particles – 4
- Chemical risk – Liquid droplets – 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory)
- Mechanical risk – Low energy impact – F
- Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures – T
- Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact – B
- Risks relating to radiations – UV Protection – EN 170 – (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.
- The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.
- EN 166 option K : resistance to surface damage by fine particles.
- For the lenses to comply, light diffusion after abrasion must be less than 5 candelas per m²
- EN 166 option N : fog resistance.
- For the lenses to comply, they must be fog-free for a minimum of 8 seconds at 100°C.