Sparks Workwear Ltd Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Company Sparks Workwear Ltd was established in 2014 to provide personal protection equipment and clothing to end users and various industries. We are based in Dumfries, Scotland and employ 3-10 people.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
• Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
• Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
• Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
• Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
• Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability
through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
• regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
• a customer complaints procedure
• selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
• training and development for our employees
• regular audit of our internal processes
• measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
• management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Objectives for individual jobs are to carry out the works to the satisfaction of the client and in accordance with the contract as agreed with the client.
Ms Anett Popradi
(The policy review date is 06.01.2022)